Monday 14 March 2016

Pieters Peters Out

Disappoint week in golf. Small ventures on the aforementioned golfists did not look good. Then all of a sudden Thomas Pieters shot a 66 to put himself right in contention.

I also decided to have a £20 double on Saturday night on Ulhein and Haas. No need to say how quickly that was let down,

Pieters placed for some consolation, but after some of the barnstorming action from the previous weeks, I felt a little deflated.

There are some positives though. In the Valspar, 4 of my players finished in the top 25. (I did tell you I backed Dufner, right?)

All three of my selections made the cut in the Thailand Classic, and Scrivener had a hole in one!


I'm hoping for a big weekend this weekend, it is payday on Wednesday, and firepower will be strong. Heavens, I might even have a little poke on the ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment